To enroll in MOLLI courses and take advantage of the many benefits, a current membership is required. Annual membership is $20 and
Membership Benefits include:
- Take a broad array of courses with distinguished UM faculty, emeritus faculty, and other Missoula area teachers in a no grade, no test, learning environment
- Keep active and enrich your life and mind
- Meet new and interesting people
- Explore new skills and develop new interests
- Access the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library at UM
- Free admittance to MOLLI Special Member Events
- Special MOLLI-only parking permits during the MOLLI term
Fall Enrollment Begins Monday, August 17
Online Course Catalog - Courses, Special Interest Groups, and Special Events.
Fall 2020 Catalog- Catalog in a pdf format for printing.
Fall 2020 Registration Form - A form to register by mail.
Fall 2020 Course Overview - A quick glance at the winter term class titles and schedule.
Fall 2020 - September 28 - November 6
Winter 2021 - January 12 - February 20
Spring 2020 - April 3 - May 15
Summer 2020 - May 26 - June 13