YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THE DHC APPLICATION IN ONE SESSION
Please read the information below before you begin, and have the relevant information available to enter and upload.
In order to complete this application, you'll need to provide:
1. Basic biographical information
2. Information about your academic background and achievements
3. An electronic copy of your unofficial transcript(s)
4. A short statement about your academic interests: What major(s) or academic area(s) of interest do you plan to pursue at the University of Montana? What interests you about that field of study? What are your future career goals and other professional aspirations? Limit your statement to 300 words, maximum.
5. A brief essay of 600-1,000 words on one of the following topics:
Topic 1: Describe an event in your life, a person, a book, or an experience (choose one) that has had a profound effect on you. How has it influenced change in you, your attitudes, and/or your goals?
Topic 2: What does leadership mean to you? What is the most inspiring example of leadership that you have witnessed? Why was this example of leadership so inspiring, and what have you learned from it?
Special note: Our application also requires that you submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor. We prefer that you provide us with your teacher's email address so that we can request the letter directly from them. If that is not possible, you can have your teacher send us a hard copy of their letter by following the instructions found within this application.